Don’t miss the hand free clock-in revolution
The Smilio A wireless connected buttons already allow field teams to signal their presence on site. The Clock R goes further, offering a solution that limits the risk of human error.
Principle of the Clock R
A receiver is placed in the premises. It’s connected to an autonomous telecommunication network (no need to connect it to wifi for example).
Any person wearing a transmitter badge (like on a key ring) triggers a notification when arriving and leaving the site.
- Limitation of human errors (forgetfulness, double clocking…)
- Immediate adoption by field agents
- No action by staff
- Plug and play installation with visual indicator
- Autonomous badge 3 years on batteries and waterproof IP67
- Monitoring of the site and stakeholders
- Wide network coverage (4G extended)
Content of the pack
Privacy isn’t an option
The Clock R doesn’t rely on user’s GPS location to function. Presence is only detected if they’re wearing the transmitter badge and are on the equipped business premises.
Our system works without a smartphone or App, avoiding any suspicion of tracking: it respects the privacy of employees.