Digital Timesheet: Clock E
Price based on volumes
Made from wood and reclaimed materials, the digital timesheet Clock E offers 3 functionalities in a single terminal:
- Display of the date and time of the last entry.
- On-site staff check-in using RFID badges.
- Collection of customer feedback and reporting of anomalies.
It can communicate wirelessly for several years on batteries.
In restrooms, it’s essential to communicate the frequency of cleaning performed to reassure users. With each staff entry, the integrated e-paper screen displays the time of the last entry clearly and visibly.
Staff members register their entry on Clock E using an RFID badge, which can be personalized or not. When the badge is swiped, the entry time is updated. At the same time, the check-in is sent to the cloud for later use. No more need to check paper sheets behind doors: everything is done automatically.
The Clock E check-in terminal is equipped with 5 buttons that allow customers:
- To express when they are satisfied with cleanliness and equipment.
- To report any potential anomaly using one of the buttons (configurable pictogram).
On the software side, using this terminal allows for automation of:
- The reporting of entry times.
- Sending an alert if a delay is noticed.
- Triggering a work request to the concerned teams in case of repeated user reports.
- Reporting the satisfaction rate of users (passengers, visitors, customers, etc.).
Antibacterial Keyboard and Exceptional Battery Life
Skiply keyboards are treated with silver nanoparticles to eliminate viruses and bacteria, ensuring impeccable hygiene. Waterproof (IP65) and without gaps between the buttons and the chassis, they are easy to clean with a simple damp cloth.
Wireless, the terminals have a battery life of several years, and these batteries can be easily replaced.
Thanks to its large customizable display area, promote your company to your customers or end-users. The Clock E terminal adapts to your graphic charter.
The included wall mount allows for easy installation, with or without screws, on many types of surfaces.
- Height: 250 mm
- Width: 200 mm
- Thickness (excluding screw cover): 33 mm (screw cover 5 mm)
Weight without batteries: 980g
- Public LoRaWAN
- Private LoRaWAN
- LTE-M (with separate Skiply gateway)
Compatible Badges (up to 7 bytes)
ISO/IEC 14443A, MIFARE Classic 1K
Ability to support other protocols upon request.
- Front plate: compact (from offcuts)
- Body: beech
SAFT LS 14500