Clock S – RFID time clock LoRaWAN / Sigfox
Price based on volumes
Mobile RFID check-in/check-out
Clock S is a wireless RFID time clock (also called mobile time clock) that runs on batteries for several years. It operates on an independent telecommunication network (dual mode LoRaWAN and Sigfox), thus eliminating the need for on-site connectivity.
Waterproof, it can be used indoors as well as outdoors, for example to clock in and out on a construction site.
In addition to the Arrival / Departure buttons, 2 additional buttons allow to add functionalities according to the needs.
Mobile RFID time clock with 4 configurable buttons (LoRaWAN & Sigfox)
Arrival and departure buttons allow staff to clock in and out.
2 additional customizable buttons can be used to:
- Trigger email and SMS alerts for service requests or problem reporting.
- Add features, such as taking breaks into account during the work day.
The data collected is transmitted in real time and securely.
Connected to your favorite tools: HRIS, ERP, CMMS…
Thanks to Skiply’s Ubiqod platform, you can send the data collected by the Clock S to the software of your choice. You can even use Excel online or Google Sheets if you are not equipped.
Technical characteristics of the RFID time clock
- Dual mode connectivity Sigfox – RC1 (class 0, in other words, the best) and LoRaWAN (compatible with all public and private networks)
- Pointing by pressing and passing a RFID badge (MIFARE 13.56 MHz standard)
- Autonomy: up to 3 years on batteries
- Easy to install: no SIM card, no Wi-Fi connection, ready-to-use RFID tagger Attaches to any vertical wall with screws or double-sided adhesive
- Sound and light feedback (LED)
- Customizable: from 2 to 4 buttons per RFID reader. Graphic personalization of the entire front face by adhesive, possibility of putting your own logo.
- Different configurations possible: clocking in and out, validation of specific actions, real-time service requests (consumable replenishment, callback requests, etc.)
- Waterproof: IP65
- Compatible with Skiply’s Ubiqod and FMS platforms
- Up to 500 passages per hour depending on the configuration