Clock ST – Connected wireless RFID time clock/clocking terminal
Price based on volumes
Wireless RFID time clock
Clock ST is a RFID clocking terminal (also called mobile time clock). It runs on Sigfox networks, ensuring several years of autonomy on replaceable batteries. The design of the keyboard is fully customizable.
It is suitable for many use cases, for instance:
- Pointing / proof of presence in the context of Facility Management
- Real-time service requests for industrial facilities
Email and SMS alerts can be configured for each button (2 to 4 buttons per time clock). Data collected are transmitted in real time for consultation in the cloud.
- Sigfox connectivity – RC1 (class 0, best level)
- Pointing by pressing a button and passing a RFID badge (MIFARE 13,56 MHz standard)
- Autonomy: up to 3 years on batteries (lithium 3,6 V with a capacity of 5200 mAh)
- Easy to install: no SIM card, no Wi-Fi connection, ready-to-use clocking terminal. Fixing by screw or double-sided adhesive.
- Feedback sound and light (LED)
- 2 to 4 buttons per time clock. Graphic customization of the entire front face possible.
- Different possible configurations: arrival and departure check-in, validation of specific actions, real-time service requests (replenishment of consumables, callback requests, etc.)
- Dimensions: 120 x 77 x 25 mm
- Sealing: IP20