Skiply completes its range of on-site mobile employee clock-in solutions with a major innovation: the Clock R.
From now on, cleaning companies and facility managers will be able to follow the passage of their team at the customers’s premises without any action on the part of the participants.
How does Clock R work ?
Easy to implement and use
This easy-to-implement solution offers many advantages over conventional time clocks:
- The employee who intervenes on a customer site doesn’t need to perform any action: he can have the connected badge in his pocket, on his key or sewn into his work clothes.
- The connected badge is autonomous for several years with a standard button battery (CR2032). It’s also waterproof.
- With advanced connectivity to all LTE-M networks on the market, the gateway (the on-site device) works anywhere in the world where 4G coverage is present and more.
Respect for privacy
Unlike solutions based on the user’s GPS position, the Clock R respects the privacy of employees and outside parties:
- Presence is detected only on equipped professional sites, and when the employee is equipped with a connected badge.
- The system is autonomous: it works without a smartphone, to avoid any suspicion of permanent tracking.
Test the Clock R on your sites
Would you like to test our new solution on your customer sites ? Don’t hesitate to book an appointment to request a demonstration.